There will come a time as a homeowner who has a pool when you will need to replace the finish. This is quite common and is not a difficult project to complete, so long as you work with a trusted and reputable swimming pool repair company like Coronado’s Pool Renovations, Inc. Today, our team will explain why you should choose swimming pool quartz plaster when the time comes to refinish the pool.
Benefits of Swimming Pool Quartz Finish
Thousands of pools throughout Pennsylvania and the rest of the country are finished in beautiful quartz. This finish has become quite popular among swimming pool contractors as well as homeowners. A pool that uses this type of finish reaps the following benefits:
- Overall improved beauty
- Greater strength than other finishes
- Difficult to scratch
- Resilience to the interior of in ground pool
- Ability to resist etching and chipping is greater than marcite
- Fights erosion typically caused by pool chemicals
- Available in reds, blues, teals, tans, grays and whites
- Typically last 10 to 15 years longer than marcite finishes
- Strong return on investment due to longevity of quartz finish
Pick a Color
You will be able to pick the color of your choice when installing a quartz finish in your new pool or when renovating your current pool. Being able to choose the color of the finish makes the project that much more fun! Furthermore, you don’t necessarily have to settle on one color. When you go with quartz, you can choose one solid color or request a blend of colors that go with the decor of your yard or your preferences.
Call Coronado’s Pool Renovations Today
Are you ready to refinish your swimming pool in Pennsylvania? If so, it’s time to contact the experienced team from Coronado’s Pool Renovations, Inc. You can speak with a member of the team by calling 215-723-5885. We look forward to discussing your pool refinishing project!